German settlers built their first church between 1738 and 1752 at the location of the royal chapel from the Árpád Age. The present church was built between 1801 and 1810. Its patron saint is John of Nepomuk. Architectural styles of these two ages form a uniform internal space, Baroque-style details live together with classicising details.
The Kőhegy is situated in the centre of Budaörs and offers a great panorama of our city. The chapel built by Ferenc Wendler in 1855 used to be on its top.
Calvary hill is a geyser cone of a regular shape. At the foot of the hill, there used to be a small chapel built by Jakab Kreis in 1817.
A metal cross of about 3.5 m, situated on top of a 6-m-high dolomite rock. The old, wrought-iron cross was erected at the turn of the century and destroyed after World War II.
The abandoned graveyard contains graves from the period between the 18th and 20th centuries. It was inaugurated in 1755 and used up to 1980. The graves of similar types with tables (their material is sandstone, limestone, red limestone from Tardos and cast stone) provide a uniform appearance to the cemetery.
This chapel is situated at the geometrical centre of the Old Cemetery and was built in 1863 by János Csulits. A single-nave, single-tower building, with two ogival windows on each longitudinal side.
The sculpture situated in front of the house at Molnár Pál u. 32. was erected in the 1920's. The bottom placed on an original limestone base, made of cast stone and of an approximate height of 1.5 m and the sculpture of an approximate height of 1 m depicts Mary with the dead Christ. The sculpture was erected by Mrs Antal Hauser, who had three dumb children.
This building is situated in front of the house at Farkasréti út 87. It was built in 1808 by József Hely. On the left side of the chapel, behind a large glass is a metre-high painting ending in a semi-circle and depicting the Emmaus Disciples. The inscription on the painting reads: "Herr bleibe bei uns, denn es wird Abend!" (Lord, stay with us because the evening is coming.) The painting was made in 1912.
The building at Budaörsi út 47. houses the Jakab Bleyer Collection of Local History. Its five adjoining, smaller and bigger rooms used to be the home of a well-to-do farmer-bourgeois family. The goal of this exhibition is to present the farmer-bourgeois life-style destroyed by the expelling in 1946.
This sculpture is situated in the church garden. Standing on a bottom of approximately 2 m, this sandstone sculpture is approximately 1.5 m high. The saint's symbols include a bag by his side, a hat on the ground and a lying cattle by his feet.